- My right foot is bigger than my left foot. Exciting huh?
- I've been either pregnant or nursing for over four years now.
- I don't like syrup on my waffles.
- I do like syrup on my pancakes.
- I used to have a pierced nose.
- Back in my college days, I studied abroad in Costa Rica.
- I once met Marc Summers, the host of Double Dare. Anyone remember that show?
As a side note, I just checked the spelling of Marc Summers and learned that Double Dare was ranked #29 out of the 50 Greatest Game Shows of all time. Ooh, now I'm practically famous since my 10-year-old self shook his hand and got his autograph.
Read about my famous friend Marc's show here.
Clearly, I need a hobby.
That's it for now. Thanks for tagging me Lisa.
Oh, and since I'm being a lazy mama lately, I'm not going to specifically tag anyone. So, if you're reading this and have a blog, consider yourself tagged. Be sure to leave a comment and let me know you played along. If you do, I'll be sure to visit.