Saturday

What's in a Name?

I thought I'd start out by explaining my blog title.

You see, as a mom of a three-year-old girl and an 19-month-old boy, I'm usually quite busy. Add to that the fact that I'm sporting a pregnant belly and you'll be able to imagine that I can make quite the entrance into a public place.

Usually, I'm holding a preschooler by the hand and clutching a squirming toddler on my hip. I'm also desperately wishing I had a free hand to put my maternity pants back in place.

Once we reach our designated spot, which is more often than not a super center of sorts, the fun begins.

First, I wrestle the toddler into a cart or stroller and work to convince the preschooler that staying with me is a good idea. You can probably guess how the rest of the trip goes.

Usually both the children do great, but even so, rarely does an outing go by that someone doesn't make a comment. First, the person typically glances at my obviously pregnant belly, then at my two children, and finally says something like, "my, you have your hands full."

Yes, I certainly do, but you see along with full hands is a very full and blessed heart. I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

Heather {Desperately Seeking} said...

was trying to reach out to the bloggers that I follow and see if you'd be interested in some bloggy fun... :)

Won't you please consider playing along?

http://desperatelyseekingsanity.com/2010/04/30/trading-spaces-bloggy-style

Heather