- I'm a twin.
- My all time favorite candy is semi-sweet chocolate chips. Sad, I know.
- I was certain I'd never live in a southern state. We lived in Arkansas for three years. I loved it. If only our family lived further south, I'd move back in a heartbeat.
- I love to read and usually have three or four books going at any one time.
- I could eat chips, salsa, and guacamole everyday for a very long time before I tired of it.
- I'm always trying to get organized. As my husband would say, I'm the most disorganized, organized person he knows. It's true.
- I'm the queen of half-finished projects. This probably goes along with number 6.
As for tagging anyone, I'm not sure of the blogging etiquette of this, so I'll just leave it open to anyone who'd like to participate.
And, because I think I'm supposed to post this meme's rules....
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Leave comment on that person's blog.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
- Tag 7 seven people at the end of your post.
- Include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.