Wednesday

Kathy's Pizza (Easy Homemade Pizza Crust)


I recently tried this recipe and found it to be both easy and tasty. The fact that it requires no kneading will make it a regular at my house. I can't take credit for it, that goes to a lady named Kathy who attended our previous church.


Kathy's Pizza


1 1/3 cups warm (not hot) water

1 teaspoon sugar

1/2 teaspoon salt

2 packages instant yeast


Mix together with a wire whisk.


Add 3 cups of flour all at once. (I used a blend of wheat and white flour.) Mix with a fork until all of the flour is absorbed. Form a ball--do not knead. Cover the bowl with a towel and let raise 20 minutes.


Oil hands with olive oil. Lift dough onto a stone or oiled cookie sheet. Spread out and top as desired.


Bake at 425 degrees on bottom oven rack for 20 minutes.


Enjoy and head on over to Rocks in My Dryer for more Works for Me Wednesday tips.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I have a spotty connection and just typed a long comment to you re: enjoying your blog, wishing I had more time to read others' posts on a daily basis, etc...and it didn't publish.

Oh, well! You can certainly link. Thanks for asking.

Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Use this recipe all of the time!! EASY and good!!