Sunday

All Dressed Up With Someplace to Go

Holiday Party 2008



For whatever reason, the company my husband works for has its holiday party after the holidays. Normally, this is fun and adds something to look forward to in January. However, being eight and a half months pregnant and dressing up don't usually go hand in hand in my world.

Still, I'm glad we decided to go, swollen ankles and all. We had a good time and even spent a few minutes on the dance floor. And, yes, I did get a few questioning looks as I waddled out to dance. Hubs and I joked about how funny it would be if my water broke while we were dancing. Of course, that didn't happen.

Instead, what happened was we got to spend an evening together visiting with friends we hadn't seen since we'd moved back to the Midwest from the South. And, I might add that I had a pretty hot date.



No comments: