Saturday

Happy One Month Baby Girl

We're so glad God made you a part of our family. We love you and can't wait to get to know you as you grow. Right now, you're showing us your eyes a little more each day. You love to be held. A few days ago, you started making attempts at smiling.

Big Sister and Little Man love you too. They try to play with you and you don't mind. Both of them like to hold toy phones to your ears and tell you to say hello. Little Man is always asking to give you a kiss. He kisses the top of your head and is so proud of himself when he does so. You're one lucky girl to have such a good big sister and brother. We're looking forward to seeing the three of you become lifelong friends.

But, don't grow too quickly. Your little body is perfect for holding and we're trying to savor every moment. Though, Daddy and I wouldn't mind if you'd start sleeping through the night.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Isn't that the truth!! If newborns would sleep through the night, I'd want to keep my babies that little and precious forever!! Your daughter is beautiful! And, the picture of you kissing your son with his cute little tongue sticking out is PRECIOUS. Quite possibly the cutest mommy/baby pic I've ever seen!!!!

Thanks for your encouraging comment on my blog! It meant so much to me! Just wanted to say thanks!!

The Nester said...

hello dear mom of three tiny ones! i don't know how you even catch your breath much less have a cute blog!

I am still recouping from my 3 in 3.5 years {my oldest is now 10}--i sure needed that extra 6 months but 3 under 3! you go woman!

Anonymous said...

Can time really fly that fast!! 1 Month already. She is beautiful. Glad that you are doing so well!