Tuesday

Big Sister and I Make Our Feet Pretty (Sort Of)

As I quickly slopped some lotion on my feet, Big Sister joined me on the floor. I would say I slathered the lotion on my feet, but that wouldn't be the truth. I had three children clamoring for attention, so I had time for slopping, but not slathering. But, I digress.

Anyways, Big Sister joined me on the floor and took off her socks. Did she want lotion? No, she did not. She simply wanted to search for toe jam and pick it out. Fortunately, there was none to be found. Just wait until sandal weather sweetie.

Truly, this job of mine grows more glamorous by the day.

Next up, simultaneous nose and toe picking. It's kind of like patting your head and rubbing your belly, but better, and you know, more glamorous.

1 comment:

tarable said...

Hi, I just linked from Fight the Frump (I posted too)and then read your WWMW post and another few back. I can so relate - I have 3 boys, 3 1/2, 22 mo. and 6 weeks. I smiled at almost everything you wrote. Looking forward to visiting you again.