Tuesday

Sweet, Sweet Boy


That sweet boy of mine strikes again!

Each week leading up to Christmas, Chris brought home a different Christmas book from the school library. He told me it was because he knew I would like them. It's true! I really like Christmas books and the heavy box I just stored for next year is proof!

Due to snow days, today was the first time he got to go to the school library since school started back after the long break. As I was going through his backpack, I found a book about penguins. He made this week's choice for his big sister who loves penguins.

Who knows, maybe next week he'll brave checking out a princess book for his little sister. At this rate, that kind of sweetness wouldn't surprise me.

Little man, our family may be crazier with you, but it's also much, much sweeter. We love you!

No comments: