Tuesday

My Afternoon Companion


Beginning in August, both of my older children were in school. That means that I spend three hours each week day with my two year old. I've cherished this time. She is the sweetest little girl.

Just today, as I helped her to get dressed, she twirled and asked how she looked. I, of course, told her she was beautiful. Then she grabbed my face with her little hands and told me she loved me.

As I finished helping her, she announced that she loves, "Daddy, Mommy, Buck, Daisy, Ann, and Chris." Then she waited patiently while I finished helping her. This kind of thing happens multiple times a day.

In just a few short weeks, my baby will turn 3. I can hardly believe it. I'm so grateful the surprise of her life completed our little family. I love you sweet Jane!

1 comment:

allie :^) said...

she IS the sweetest little girl. i love jane too! ;)