Sunday

O Christmas Tree...

How I'll miss you!

Well, I won't. I'm ready for the kids to have their playroom back, but Daisy, our cat, will miss the tree tremendously.


As you can see, she's made it her own by removing a few branches and carving out a space that's just right for her.

Daisy has been one of the best things about 2010! We've thoroughly enjoyed being her new family. She was well loved by her first family and I know they were so sad to have to let her go, but we have been so happy to take her in.

And now, because it seems wrong to post a picture of our cat by the tree and not one of our kiddos...
The coordinating outfits are courtesy of one of their sweet grandmas.

Tomorrow, I have plans to take down the tree. We'll see...

1 comment:

Sarah W. said...

Oh my goodness, your kids look so much older!!!

So fun!!!