Tuesday

Just a Day

I have now partially written and then deleted two different posts. I fully intended to write about something that wasn't directly related to my little ones, but I've got nothing. Well, maybe not nothing...

We are still enjoying getting up before the sun around here. Of course, by "we" I mean those who are under four feet. The rest of us would rather indulge in a bit more sleep. Though, perhaps indulge isn't quite the right word. It doesn't exactly seem indulgent to want to sleep until 6:30 or maybe 7:00 in the morning.

Also, I'm not sure if the dog qualifies as being over four feet. I have no idea how or even if they measure the height of a dog. I also don't particularly care.

So, did anything happen today that was blog-worthy? No, not so much.

However, the first thing I heard Ann say this morning was, "I was cranky first." That, my readers, is a first. It just goes to show that siblings will argue about anything.

For the record, I'd like to state that I was cranky first. My husband will attest to that. Not good, I know, but it's the truth.

And finally, in other news, Hubs can officially be known as Tony. He didn't directly give me permission to use his name, but he did make the following statements.

"No, you can't use my real name. Someone might come hunt me down--all from reading your blog."

That was as good as a yes for me. Since I'm into being a good wife, I'll refrain from finding a goofy picture in order to "introduce" him. But, here is a picture of something I never get tired of seeing.

This is a picture of Tony, Ann, and Chris walking to the pool for Ann's first swim lesson. It always makes me smile to see my little ones walking with their daddy. Moments like this make me realize just how blessed I am, even when I have to rise before the sun to make breakfast that no one touches.

No comments: