Saturday

Six Things

Kendra at A Superhero, Princess, and Monkey has tagged me for a meme.

I'm supposed to list six uninteresting things about myself. That should be interesting, or not.

Here goes.
  1. I really, really like gas station cappuccinos. You know, the ones that come out of the little machines. I'm particularly fond of French Vanilla and English Toffee. Yum!

  2. I'm not fond of giving back rubs. Poor hubby.

  3. I frequently read and watch TV at the same time.

  4. I almost always drink decaf coffee.

  5. The Mark of the Lion books by Francine Rivers are some of my favorite reads.

  6. I twirl my hair when I'm tired. I've done this since I was child.

Here are the rules of this meme:

If you want to play: Link back to the person who tagged you.Post these rules on your blog

List 6 uninteresting things about yourself.

Tag 6 random people at the end of your entry.

I followed the first two rules, but I'm bending the last one. I'm not going to tag anyone. But, if you read this and feel like playing along, go for it. Please be sure to leave me a comment and let me know you're playing.



No comments: