Tuesday

Happy Three Months Baby Girl!


Oh my. I can hardly believe that you are already three months old. I remember thinking that once you were three months old, we'd be used to being a family of five. But, I'm not sure that I'll ever be used to such sweetness or take it for granted.


Your third month can be summed up with "Hello hands! Where have you been all my life?"


You love to chew on your hands. You also use them to grasp anything they touch, mama's hair included. Ouch!


This past month also included your first laugh. I could listen to that sound all day long and not get tired of it. I usually try to make you laugh after I've cuddled and fed you. Of course, this usually causes you to spit up a bit, but the laughter is worth the mess.


You took your first road trip this month. We went to visit Daddy's family in Iowa. As predicted, you were a fantastic little road warrior.


We're thankful that you continue to grow well. You currently weigh 14 pounds and 13 ounces. Your chubby little legs are precious.


Baby Girl, this time is going by so fast. I want to remember your sweet smiles and lovely laughs. I pray the rest of this year will be full of both.


You are loved.


Until next month...

No comments: