Saturday

Party Time





Hi, thanks for stopping by my little party. I'm Lizz and I've been blogging for seven months. Before I actually had a blog, I read blogs. Many, many, many blogs. One day my husband asked me why I didn't have one. So, on a whim, I started one. You can read my first post that explains my blog's title here.

My days are pretty full of being a wife and a mama. I'm married to my college sweetheart. We have a preschooler, a toddler, and a baby. As you can imagine, they keep us quite busy.
I blog about a variety of things. However, I mainly blog to keep perspective on these precious years with my kiddos. I do my best to see the glass as half full, even when my day doesn't go as planned. I sometimes write about giving my children treats when they least expect it, and yes, that and this backfired. I also write about my experiences as a mama, especially when I start to question my decisions.
Thanks for stopping by, feel free to grab some coffee and a slice of "The Pie." Stay as long as you like. The kids and I are happy to have the company.
After your visit here, please be sure to stop by and see the hostess, Robin at Pensieve.

No comments: