Friday

Seeing Red

We finally finished our painting project! Well, we finished it nearly two weeks ago. So, maybe I should be writing that I finally posted a picture.





This is my view of the kitchen from the chair where I frequently sit to nurse Jane. Glancing at my red kitchen always makes me smile. For whatever reason, I've always wanted a red kitchen. I've also wanted a kitchen with a black-and-white checkered floor. I think we can all agree that it would be a mistake in this kitchen.



Here is my favorite touch. I found it at Kirklands, while enjoying a morning out with a friend.





And, now, won't you please share any ideas you have for decorating a kitchen. I know the picture above isn't the best, but the wall space is pretty bare. I don't have much space, but, I would like to add a few items to finish the look. Any suggestions? What works for you?


Happy Friday!

No comments: