Monday

Happy, Happy Birthday Sweet, Sweet Jane!

My Sweet Jane,


I can't believe you are two! I want to write a more meaningful birthday letter to you, but this laptop is newish and if I write it today, on your birthday, I just might start crying and tears on the keyboard, well...


Just know that your Daddy and I love you to pieces. You make our Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and well you get the picture.


We're so grateful that God knew our family wasn't complete without you!


Happy Birthday sweet girl. May the years ahead find your growing and fulfilling His purpose for your life!

(The above picture is of Jane eating her birthday breakfast of ice cream. It's what we do around here and my kids love it!)


Be sure to stop by Cheryl's at Twinfatuation for more fun Monday pictures!

No comments: