Monday

Making History

Now, this should be a post about my sweet little baby girl being 7 months old. However, that will have to wait until tomorrow. She'll only get cuter anyways.

Today, at the Yes, and So is My Heart household, something happened that has never happened before.

Brace yourself.

I beat Tony in a game not once, not twice, but five times! Those five times were all in a row. In fact, he has yet to beat me.

We played this. Have you ever played? It is quite fun and just a tad addictive.

Okay, this historical moment is now documented. I should stop writing about it now or I might look like I'm bragging or something. It would be similar to doing something like walking up to Tony every hour or so and reminding him that I won. Five times! Not that I would do that or anything.

No comments: