Monday

Busy

Earlier tonight, I realized that my mom or my sister might soon ask why I hadn't posted anything lately. Well, they say a picture is worth a thousand words...



I spend quite a bit of my day chasing this little one. She is usually crawling over the baby toys I've given her in order to reach something more interesting like the dog's tail or a power cord.


I believe this picture foretells of what life will be like around here for the next several months. I love how she has a look on her face that says, "I didn't do anything."



Of course, the big kids are always into something. They have the best time together. Except when they don't.

They always keep me laughing. This little guy knows how to have fun. He also knows how to make his mama worry. He tends to act before he thinks.

Yes, these three little ones are certainly keeping my hands full these days. If you'd asked me a couple of months ago if it was much different having three children, I would have said no. Jane is such an easygoing baby. She was content to watch the world go by. The key word in that sentence is "was." Now, she seems to be saying, "Look out world! Here I come."

Life is certainly busy. So naturally, the old blog has been quieter. I suppose that is how it should be. As you can see from the pictures, it certainly isn't from lack of material that I haven't written more often.

My hands are most certainly full. But, my heart? My heart is near bursting with the joy of this life.

No comments: