Wednesday

Big Girl is Getting Bigger!

Lately, I'm learning that it really is true when they tell you the years go by so quickly. They do!

A little over a week ago, my oldest child finished up Preschool. It's been a little over eight months since she posed for this picture. It was her first day of school! She was so excited!


Here she is eight months later eating ice cream after her last day of school. I told her if she keeps looking so old, I'm going to stop taking her picture. (That was a big fat lie if I ever told one!)



Finally, here is our big girl showing off her Pre-Kindergarten certificate.

Even as I sit and look at these pictures, I can't help but smile. It's hard to be sad about time going so quickly when your heart is bursting with pride. I'm not sure why God chose me to be this girl's mama, but it's an honor!
We love you "Big Girl!"

1 comment: