Sunday

When We're Not Asking That Question

"Do you need to go potty, Chris?"

If you were to stop by, you'd hear Tony and I ask that question many, many, many times. Ann even occasionally gets in on the act.

However, we're managing to squeeze in a few other things even in the midst of potty training.

Things such as Jane's first trip to the pumpkin patch.

And, Chris's first haircut by Daddy. Here he is getting ready.

This made me smile.


Not bad for a free hair cut, eh?

Ann helped me make our first apple pie. I should mention that I don't mean our first apple pie of the season. I actually mean our first apple pie ever. Tony isn't a fan of fruit pies, so I'd never made one. Luckily for me, the kids like them. That means I'll have an excuse to make them every so often. Yay!



At other times, Ann can usually be found twirling around the house.

She keeps asking us if she can go to a wedding soon. She wants to wear a white dress with diamonds on it. We tell her she can go to a wedding, but it will be a very, very long time before she gets a turn at a wearing a wedding dress. And, the diamonds? Well, that is probably wishful thinking, but we let the girl dream.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a question to ask my little guy.

No comments: