Tuesday

Home Again

We survived another road trip. And yes, survived is the correct choice of words. However, we greatly enjoyed the visiting part of our trip. Seeing family is always fun for us. Getting to see family over a fun holiday is even better.

So, now we're home. The bags are unpacked. The contents of those bags are put away. For dinner, we satisfied a little Chipotle burrito craving. Now, it is time for one of the best parts of coming home after a trip--sleeping in my own bed with my own pillow. Ahhhh.

It's good to be home, but, I'm missing this little one.


She stayed behind to enjoy a few more days with Grandma and Grandpa. If my posts are a little more sparse this week, it is probably because this little girl isn't here to give me material.

Until next time, please do your best to stay away from the "Cheeto Bugs", as Ann calls mosquitoes. They seem to be everywhere here in the rainy Midwest.

No comments: