Friday

Seven Random Things

Fun! I was tagged for a meme by Edi at Exotic Eating. I'm supposed to share seven random things about myself. This should be pretty easy since my posts are mostly about the kiddos.

Here goes!


  1. I'm a twin.
  2. My all time favorite candy is semi-sweet chocolate chips. Sad, I know.
  3. I was certain I'd never live in a southern state. We lived in Arkansas for three years. I loved it. If only our family lived further south, I'd move back in a heartbeat.
  4. I love to read and usually have three or four books going at any one time.
  5. I could eat chips, salsa, and guacamole everyday for a very long time before I tired of it.
  6. I'm always trying to get organized. As my husband would say, I'm the most disorganized, organized person he knows. It's true.
  7. I'm the queen of half-finished projects. This probably goes along with number 6.

As for tagging anyone, I'm not sure of the blogging etiquette of this, so I'll just leave it open to anyone who'd like to participate.

And, because I think I'm supposed to post this meme's rules....

  1. Link to the person who tagged you.
  2. Leave comment on that person's blog.
  3. Post the rules on your blog.
  4. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
  5. Tag 7 seven people at the end of your post.
  6. Include links to their blogs.
  7. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1 comment:

Edi said...

I too love chips/salsa & guacamole!

Can you believe that about a yr ago was the first time I remember eating an avocado and having some guacamole (my sister made some)??!!

More than chips/salsa that I love is potato chips and dip. If it were not for the health factor - I'd be eating a bag right now (w/a soda or slurpee too!) Bring on the calories!