Thursday

An Interview with Big Sister

I was inspired by this post by Jmom to ask Big Sister a few questions. It went something like this...(My additions are in the parentheses.)






What are you good at doing? I'm good at standing backwards and climbing one step at a time.


If you had ten dollars, how would you spend it? I would stand backwards on my foot.


What are you afraid of? Buck (our yellow lab). Is monsters scary?


Who are your friends? KK, Luke, and John


What is important to you? KK


What is your favorite book? Tails.


What is your favorite food? Tomatoes (not true), carrots (also not true)


What is your favorite thing to do? Going backwards on my foot and turn around and hop on my foot.


How do you show your family you love them? Share.


What do you want to be when you grow up? Do fancy things, but when I get married.


Why? Because I like doing it (fancy things).


What are you thankful for? Mama and Papa (excellent answer).


Tell me something about God. I love Him.



Finally, here is a picture of Big Sister smiling so hard that she couldn't keep her eyes open.
Oh, how I love this silly girl!

No comments: