Friday

Three Different Kiddos

I'm always amazed at my three children. No matter how much they look alike (and people say that a lot), they are quite different.

So, I just had to chuckle the other day when I gave them a choice of sandwiches for lunch.

"Would you like peanut butter and jelly or turkey?" I asked.

"Turkey," said Ann.

"Peanut butter and jelly," said Chris who generally just likes to be contrary.

"Jellybeans!" chimed in Jane.

Even when I only give them two choices, they somehow manage to all be unique.

Oh, and that Jane, she keeps us laughing. She smiled the minute she said jelly beans knowing she was being oh, so funny. It's probably a good thing I didn't have any jelly beans in the house. Her dimpled grin gets me every time. Who knows, I just might have tossed a jelly bean or two into her sandwich.

I love my silly, sweet, and very unique little and not-so-little ones!

No comments: