Tuesday

Hello March! I take it all back!

March, March, March. You trickster you. You started out full of promise and then you brought nothing but sickness!

Early in the morning, on the second day of March, my three year old awoke with a horrible stomach bug. Within a week, the bug passed through our entire family. Less than a week later, another virus worked its way through our family. So far, I'm the only one who avoided that little bug.

All things considered, I can't complain much. We're all doing well now and the weather is supposed to be fantastic the rest of the week. Tony took this week off and we're ready to enjoy Spring Break.
Still, the first half of March was enough for me to take back my love of March. Call me fickle, I don't care.

I guess it's true what they say about March coming "in like a lion and out like a lamb." The good news is, March is half over and that means we should be approaching the lamb-like side of March. I thinks that's definitely something worth smiling about!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh do I feel your pain!!!

allie :^) said...

lol. :) sick makes for a horrible month, any month! :)